Monday, January 5, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hi All,
Well not quite the update I promised but with only 3 months to go.......
Naomi and I are getting together to finalise alot of the organisation this Sunday.
We are going to sort out the final price, meals and the etcs LOL.
2 people have paid and one is paying off.If any of you want to start making payments feel free to email me and will forward bank details .
Payment is due by the 1st March.
Cant wait to meet you all and spend a whole weekend away(in 22 years of children I have only had 6 or 7 nights childless so I will be a tad excited).
Feel free to email me if you have any questions .
Carol
carolla105@yahoo.co.nz

1 comment:

Twobees said...

Whahoo, been stalking for updates LOL. :) wow 22 years with only 6 or 7 nights away, and I thought I was deprived LOL. Its no wonder your looking forward to it alright :) I'm looking forward for time out and meeting so many people that I "Know" through online threads :)